Hello, this will be the second time I post something related to buyer requests, my previous thread was mainly for new sellers, as I thought only inexperienced sellers need a piece of advice, but man I was wrong.
Recently I posted a request for a job, I fixed the price to $50 and the deadline to 7 days.
I got +70 offers, only one seller had a custom offer and was actually talking about my request, but getting generic offers is not my point.
I want to talk about this, and please keep in mind all sellers are level one and two:
- I don’t know why but some sellers mentioned they have multiple accounts.
- Some sellers clearly asked to chat on other platforms.
- One seller’s offer was “Ok, inbox me”, another was “Deal, hire me”
- Offering $7000 for a $50 job, one day rush.
- Begging to hire, spamming “please hire”.
- One said he checked the file attached and he is ready to work, I had to re-check to see did I even attached a file.
In one more case, a seller offering $5000 and a one-day rush, but his offer was “I will do it for free”. This made me stop and think about it. A new buyer could easily be manipulated by the message and clicked Order now, many buyers disappear for a while after ordering. One day for delivery and 3 days to automatically mark the order complete can cost $5000 for a buyer who is new to the rules.
I don’t know why but some sellers are not only crossing the line, but they are desperately begging to hire or trying to scam. They are violating terms like they have nothing to lose. Willing to win a job by spamming, scamming, or begging is sad. Saying “I read the request” without even mentioned one detail is driving me crazy.