Buyer request is empty can't see any request from buyer .What could be the issue?

It’s over 24 hours but still can’t see any buyer requests.It’s just empty.How do i go about it?
I need to see buyer requests so that I can bid on them.

Hi,

Buyer requests (BRs) don’t appear all the time (at least for new sellers/no level sellers, I don’t know about the other levels). It depends on whether a buyer has posted a BR or not. Sometimes, the sad reality is that there are no buyers placing orders.

From my experience, they can appear at ANYTIME! So, you have to keep checking as much as you possibly can BECAUSE when they do finally appear, you only have a couple of minutes or so to respond to them before they disappear again (the buyer requests disappear once a fixed number of sellers have responded to them).

You only have a really small window within which you have to apply. Either that or you could just refrain from refreshing the page once you have spotted an interesting BR. That way, the BR will not disappear.

So, you have to always be on the lookout (as much as you can) and be quick! Also, before applying, read the buyer request carefully and ONLY apply to those jobs that you know you can do justice to.

To sum it all up (TL;DR)-

Buyer requests can show up ANYTIME! Totally random!

Once they do show up, they often disappear within a few minutes! LIKE A SHOOTING STAR!

So, you gotta always be on the lookout (as much as you can, if you want to post offers in response to BRs).

Best wishes…

You can find information about low number of buyer requests and other info on BRs here-

For more information on how to write an excellent offer in response to a BR, you can have a look at this-

hanshuber16 gave the answer, keep marketing your gigs, within 3 days , you’ll get plenty of buyer requests

How do I market my gigs?.

Read this article… It has answers to ALL the possible questions a new seller might have:

Good luck!

Do marketing your gig after three or four days you will get huge buyer request.

Its depend on what category you’re selling
If category is not too much require by buyers then you will not see any buyers request
So choose multiple categories
You can check ny gigs and know what i am saying
I am data entry and web researcher but i chooses many categories that relate to my skills

You must market your gigs, otherwise you will get very few requests and after big intervals, like 7 days, 15 days

There are many suggestions to promote your gigs here: Good luck :four_leaf_clover: and welcome to Fiverr! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks sir for your kind information