Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer request is not responding

I have purchased a new Laptop. When I login into my Fiverr Account, it has logged in easily. But I am not be able to access buyer request? Please help me into the matter.

3 Likes

You can put inquiry to CS support

1 Like

dear cs failed to help into the matter

1 Like

tell to fiver team buyer is not respoding and what should i do then CS team will provide some ultimate timeline to buyer based on that you can do it

2 Likes

Check the zoom level on your browser - it may be why you can’t see the top menu.

2 Likes

I have lodged my complaint to fiverr cs team but they replied me through email that it could be browser cookies or cache issue. I have tried this and logout from fiverr again login but all in vain.

2 Likes

dear I am able to see all menus but when I click in buyer requests and does not respond

Darling (sounds just as inappropriate as dear doesn’t it?), do you mean there are no buyer requests that you can see, or clicking the buyer requests link doesn’t do anything?

3 Likes

my dear… clicking the buyer requests link doesn’t do anything?

darling you are the only one who just understood my issue…

1 Like

Please don’t use that as a greeting - it sounds really creepy. :wink:

Cookies and cache then…

4 Likes

ooops… my mistake… but Cookies and cache still not helped me

1 Like

Do you see a screen like this?

1 Like

No way darling…

When I click on this “Buyer request” nothing happens… no more window appears

Disable all the plugins, then retry, or go to:
www.fiverr.com/users/sjwebart/requests

I am a little jealous.

6 Likes

There may be something wrong with your browser. You can try cleaning history, cookie etc. or may be a re-installation.

1 Like

I have reinstalled chrome. clear all cache… tried fiverr on edge but all in vain

It worked man… you are genius

3 Likes

Glad you got it sorted.

@pacquo - think I was being too subtle for once! :wink:

@sjwebart - you might give this thread a look:

6 Likes