Buyer request is not responding

sjwebart

tell to fiver team buyer is not respoding and what should i do then CS team will provide some ultimate timeline to buyer based on that you can do it

I have lodged my complaint to fiverr cs team but they replied me through email that it could be browser cookies or cache issue. I have tried this and logout from fiverr again login but all in vain.

dear I am able to see all menus but when I click in buyer requests and does not respond

Darling (sounds just as inappropriate as dear doesn’t it?), do you mean there are no buyer requests that you can see, or clicking the buyer requests link doesn’t do anything?

Darling (sounds just as inappropriate as dear doesn’t it?), do you mean there are no buyer requests that you can see, or clicking the buyer requests link doesn’t do anything?

my dear… clicking the buyer requests link doesn’t do anything?

darling you are the only one who just understood my issue…

Glad you got it sorted.

@pacquo - think I was being too subtle for once! 😉

@sjwebart - you might give this thread a look:

Using “Dear” in place of someone’s name/username is very colloquial and I thought this would help some sellers with their communication wink GOOD USES: “Dear seller”“Dear buyer”“Dear NAME” (example: Dear Bob)“Dear USERNAME” (example: Dear Bob1989)NOT GOOD: “Hi Dear”“Yes Dear”“No Dear”Using a person’s username or actual name is a better choice than simply calling them Dear (it’s much more appropriate), and it will help you build a relationship with clients.

Good morning fellow Fiverrians and Fiverrettes. I woke up a while ago, I logged in and realized I had a message. The message was one of those please-help-me messages so I had the usual “Oh here it comes again” reaction, but what reaaallly ruined my morning was that this person called me "dear." I get it. They are trying to be friendly. I do. 98% of the time when I get a message, people use “sir,” because they assume I’m a guy. I am aware that some people do not like this and I can understand…

No way darling…

In addition to the links @smiler3d sent you in the last post, it’s not just “dear” that shouldn’t be used, you shouldn’t call random strangers “darling”, either. If you call a woman that, you will look like a creep, and if you call a man that, he might think that you’re flirting with him (or implying his sexuality).

Archived