Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer request is not seen

Regularly I see the buyer request ,but the fact that the buyer request is not seen to me.I check all category but it’s don’t work.So anyone can tell me what can i do now?

2 Likes

You are a “New Seller”. When you are promoted to a “Level 1” seller, you will likely see more buyer requests that you can respond to.

1 Like
1 Like

As a new seller like me, you will get very little buyer requests. Just send offer immediately whenever you saw your buyer requests. Because all buyer requests stay for some time in your buyer requests page. If you getting late you will miss the opportunity.

1 Like

Fiverr only allows 10 sellers from each level to make offers on buyer requests. Because so many sellers who are level 0 or level 1 depend on BR to get jobs there are naturally more of those level sellers making offers to each BR. :dizzy_face:

Therefore, when 10 sellers like you, who are level 0, apply for a job Fiver pulls that BR from view. I had this happen to me many times when I first started out. It was frustrating! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Once you get to level 1 things get better.

2 Likes

Thankyou for the useful tips at the right time…!!

Buyer request check time 11am to 2pm, 4pm to 7 pm, 2am to 5am.
Hope to get many buyer requests,