Buyer request is not seen

turjo5

Hello everyone,

Hope you all are doing good.

This post is specially for newbies or those who are at No level.

As you all are facing the issue while searching buyers request there is no request available mostly. I see many people asking the same question and trying to figure out the solution. I am concluding that topic in a short answer and sharing a short and simple tips which can help you as at my time when I was new here and facing the same issue I searched it alot and after having alot of …

Fiverr only allows 10 sellers from each level to make offers on buyer requests. Because so many sellers who are level 0 or level 1 depend on BR to get jobs there are naturally more of those level sellers making offers to each BR. 😵

Therefore, when 10 sellers like you, who are level 0, apply for a job Fiver pulls that BR from view. I had this happen to me many times when I first started out. It was frustrating! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Once you get to level 1 things get better.

• 3 months later...
Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing good. This post is specially for newbies or those who are at No level. As you all are facing the issue while searching buyers request there is no request available mostly. I see many people asking the same question and trying to figure out the solution. I am concluding that topic in a short answer and sharing a short and simple tips which can help you as at my time when I was new here and facing the same issue I searched it alot and after having alot of …

Thankyou for the useful tips at the right time…!!

Archived