Buyer request is not showing after level dropped

riyadh1122

Hello dears fiverr Forum,
After dropped “level” in my profile,i can’t get buyer request depends on my gig services.only 12 request is showing after level dropped.And my gig is not rank all impression,view etc is low.

please help in this conditions to get new buyer request…
thanks

Yes, that’s because that’s how Buyer Requests work.

As has been discussed hundreds of time in the forum, you get access to fewer BRs when you aren’t at a level or at a lower level.

Anyway, we are just fellow forum members. We can’t do anything to help your account. And why would we? You’re our competitor.

So many sellers rely WAY too much on Buyer Requests.

Yes, that’s because that’s how Buyer Requests work.

As has been discussed hundreds of time in the forum, you get access to fewer BRs when you aren’t at a level or at a lower level.

Anyway, we are just fellow forum members. We can’t do anything to help your account. And why would we? You’re our competitor.

So many sellers rely WAY too much on Buyer Requests.

Thanks for your reply.I want to know some tips as a seller from all in “Tips for Sellers”.Because in this situation a seller account is totally out of selling.

Thanks for your reply.I want to know some tips as a seller from all in “Tips for Sellers”.Because in this situation a seller account is totally out of selling.

No it isn’t at all and I suggest you improve your English because it’s really hard to understand what you’re trying to say. Communication skills are vital to succeed here. No client is going to want to decode what you mean.

You’re assuming these circumstances will prevent you from making sales and that’s totally false. You have a lot of research to do on Fiverr and sales in general.

A strong business survives and thrives despite factors that are outside of its control.

No it isn’t at all and I suggest you improve your English because it’s really hard to understand what you’re trying to say. Communication skills are vital to succeed here. No client is going to want to decode what you mean.

You’re assuming these circumstances will prevent you from making sales and that’s totally false. You have a lot of research to do on Fiverr and sales in general.

A strong business survives and thrives despite factors that are outside of its control.

Ok.It was typing mistake.I’ll try my best.Thank

Hello dears fiverr Forum,

After dropped “level” in my profile,i can’t get buyer request depends on my gig services.only 12 request is showing after level dropped.And my gig is not rank all impression,view etc is low.

please help in this conditions to get new buyer request…

thanks

Check this out: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.)

Hello dears

A tip for you: How To Get More Orders From Buyer Requests! .... Simple Tip!

Archived