Buyer request is not working anymore

If you are not seeing buyers request than you should contact customer support and ALSO CHECK whether YOUR GIGS ARE ACTIVE.
And lastly: buyer request are somewhat good that you use them; but they are not THAT much effective in producing the result in reference to your gig that it can really produce.
Go outside of fiverr and promote your gig on social media and use adverts e.g. google adwords and blogging etc. to get best result.

If you are not seeing buyers request than you should contact customer support and ALSO CHECK whether YOUR GIGS ARE ACTIVE.

And lastly: buyer request are somewhat good that you use them; but they are not THAT much effective in producing the result in reference to your gig that it can really produce.

Go outside of fiverr and promote your gig on social media and use adverts e.g. google adwords and blogging etc. to get best result.

google adwords

That’s against the ToS - you can use other PPC programs, but not Adwords. 🙂

I’d hate for anybody to get into trouble!

Thanks for your time wasted in your words. I will try to promote my gig then. Best regards!

There are ways to deal with it … i don’t know about you but many top sellers use this strategy …

Let me tell you how to use ADWORDS than!!

1- drive traffic via using adwords or any other traffic source to your CAPTURE PAGE -

2- WHAT IS CAPTURE PAGE? ITS A PAGE THAT YOU CREATE TO GET MORE LEADS.

3- AND THEN FROM THERE!! YOU MOVE YOUR CUSTOMERS TOWARDS YOUR GIG VIA EMAIL MARKETING VIA AUTO-RESPONDER !!

Think like a business -

i do think like a business, as does Fiverr, and their ToS says not to use Adwords.

adwords.png.4d3e6fb3719ad9171470378bc1923dab.png

From here:

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Archived