Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer request issue expert opinion required

I am unable to see any buyer request ! I am a new seller ! Is that why i am not seeing any buyer request ?

7 Likes

How many gigs you have? are those of different categories? you won’t get any… because buyer requests mostly depends on your levels. so new sellers often have very less sometimes, on my new account , i only saw 3 or 4 requests after 2 3 days and even those appeared for a small moment. so don’t worry try to have more categories in different gigs. so once you will be level 1, it will be increase to hundreds and even on my level 2 account, i have saw even 3500 requests at ay time but from those only 50 60 are fresh and rest of are old dated. So in short, it depends on your rank. thannkyou

4 Likes

ooh thanks a lot ! I have only 2 gigs in different categories ! every one suggested me to send buyer request ! But I haven’t seen a single request from the day I have created this profile ! Not even a single customer ! So I am really in some sort depression for not having any customer and also not even a buyer request ! :pensive: :pensive: Thanks again for the information !

1 Like

Don’t need to be worried man… if many people can be top rated or even there is an owner of fiverr too. then why you don’t? keep struggling and try to get the weak points and ensure them in right way. so your struggle will results in fruit. i got my first client after three months but then i was level 2 within few months. so stay strong and try to make it perfect as you can. you will get . thankyou

1 Like

Vai, keep patience. make sure your account remains online unlimited time. optimize your gigs and keep refreshing buyer request page whenever you get the chance .just keep doing these

1 Like

Thanks you so much ! You are really helpful ! Thanks for the motivation ! :heart: :heart: I will do my best ! Thanks again !

1 Like

Cool :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Thank you vai ! :grinning: :grinning: I will give my best effort ! thanks for helping me :heart: :heart: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Hard work is key to success.Stay calm and active.

1 Like

:blush:thank you so much !
I will try my best

AOA, Ashraf can you please tell me in which country do you live? I can tell you when you can see Buyer request.

1 Like

Yes brother I am from bangladesh ! Thanks for helping ! :blush:

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks a lot !! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No problem we are here to help each other.

2 Likes

of course ! :innocent: :innocent: