Buyer Request market Offers Sent Info missing?

Not sure if it’s because I’m using my work PC but today in the Buyer Requests market I wanted to check the user names of some of my previous Offers Sent, as I tend to do and I noticed not only can I not check that information now but also the date sent has disappeared as well, the only information we get is their profile pic without a name and what the offer entails, this has only happened with the last few weeks it would seem, has anyone else noticed this, I’m a little disappointed if that’s the case as that info was quite handy! :frowning:

OK so I ducked home in my break to get my laptop and it’s def Fiverr, for whatever reason they have decided to not show this info anymore, which is slightly annoying. :frowning:

Thankfully I can still find this info, it’s a pain in the butt to do but I did, just have to check the image info source code but still, I’d rather not have to do that, LOL

It’s been months since I utilized the buyers request’s section haha. It’s so messy and filled with sellers advertising their services. I don’t understand how they still have to “review” requests but it still ends up with seller’s advertisements getting posted… Still trying to understand the logic there…