Buyer Request - No Request Found

mellitrevino

Hi Everyone,

I’m pretty new here (signed up in October but only actively posted my first gig last week). Every time I click on buyer requests it says “No Requests found”. I’ve been checking frequently at different times a day. Does anyone else have that issue or know how to solve it? I’m trying to get some reviews for my profile but it’s hard if I can’t even apply for any buyer requests.

Thanks so much in advance!

Hi,
I’m a new-seller here too. I’m also facing this problem. It’s because of the fiverr system , newbies don’t get to see much buyer req. Even if they do, that’s for a very short time. I’ve seen 10-20 BR within half an hour and then no BR for next 6 hour. You have to stay active all the time.
I hope it helps you. Just a newbie experience.

Hi,

I’m a new-seller here too. I’m also facing this problem. It’s because of the fiverr system , newbies don’t get to see much buyer req. Even if they do, that’s for a very short time. I’ve seen 10-20 BR within half an hour and then no BR for next 6 hour. You have to stay active all the time.

Don’t give tips, that can only help them TO BE BLOCKED FOREVER!!! It’s 2021! And people still recommend to be active ALL THE TIME! Seriously?

For new sellers buyer requests will be visible for particular time. And it will expire after getting enough offers.

One thing to do is staying online and refreshing buyer request page.

False - there is no “particular time”, we see relevant offers. For example, If I am a writer, Fiverr will not show me Requests for Developers, and If I don’t see any requests, there is just to requests for writers

Thanks so much for the tips everyone! So if I’m a graphic designer, I will only see graphic design requests? I guess I keep refreshing and hoping for something to pop up soon! 🙂

Hello everyBODY!

Buyers request are provided to NEW sellers minimum 2 times a day in “large” pile.

For every time zone is different.

I for some strange reason got them at night and I contacted CS with evidence after collecting evidence for a month and they changed my settings to European time and then I could see BR at 9 AM and 2PM, so only at those two times. If I refresh after 30 minutes I do not see anything. But that doesn’t mean there are no requests.

As levels 1 and 2 you get to see more BR and they do not disappear, but still you do not get to see ALL the BR available.

Fiverr gives a random amount to each random seller randomly.

You only see BR if the buyer listed that BR in the category you have GIG in.

image.png.5bb27522e526e2587f6bf2418d1bb260.png

Every seller has the right to send 10 offers in 24 hours starting midnight GMT.

So if you wait until 23:55 you can send 10 and then after midnight another 10.

Before it was 3 and 5 offer max so they increased it.

image.png.f4807bae33b3fb8be3c69bded07237ca.png

Hey mellitrevino! As a new seller, you will get fewer buyer requests. Don’t give up. Try to be active on Fiverr and focus on work quality. Hope you will gain your next level and then you will find enough buyer requests. In the meantime, I would love to tell you please check your gig keywords and your gig category. If everything ok just wait for a perfect time. Happy freelancing!

Hi,

I agree with him, it’s depended your Fiverr account badge I mean level, that’s why create some deferent.

For six months in a row or more, buyer requests have not been coming to the Photoshop Editing category. Do people in the Photoshop Editing category stop working? Because I have seen in this category sometimes one or two buyer requests come. What’s the problem? Why is this happening with sellers of photoshop editing category? You have separated all the categories. Well, that’s a good thing, but our category in which people used to do normal Photoshop editing, their buyer requests do not come at all. Which used to come in thousands. I also contacted the support team but I was not given a satisfactory answer. Please resolve this issue so that we can find a solution to the most pressing problem we are facing. Whenever we go to the Photoshop category, there are no buyer requests, which makes us very sad and anxious.

Thanks!

Translated from Urdu to English

hey sorry about that, recently fiverr made some necessary changes to almost all gigs categories due to some reasons,this changes also affected and altered buyers’ request.So look for the COMPLETE new categories in which your gig belongs and then do the needful… if otherwise…contact fiverr again with clearer explanation.
thanks

Didn’t you think that if there is no BR then there is just not enough buyers asking for that service.
No demand no buyer requests :woman_shrugging: It’s not fiverr who is randomly generating buyer requests for you, it’s real people who decide to buy or no to buy that service.

Photoshop editing is also a dying category. A lot of businesses and people do that nowadays themselves. Why would you pay someone if you can edit photos yourself on your phone in 30 sec?
There is only a specific niche of people left who will use your services and waaaaay more sellers who provide photoshop editing services

On 1/12/2021 at 11:42 AM, looseink said:

I’m a web content writer. I check the BRs every so often to see how little some Buyers are willing to pay writers. Normally there are no more than 4 or 5 new BRs a day.

So…your category is obviously not one that pulls a lot of BRs. Same with my category.

photoshop editing category have good buyers before 6 months. i am working on Fiverr since 2016.

On 1/12/2021 at 11:53 AM, supreme_dave said:

hey sorry about that, recently fiverr made some necessary changes to almost all gigs categories due to some reasons,this changes also affected and altered buyers’ request.So look for the COMPLETE new categories in which your gig belongs and then do the needful… if otherwise…contact fiverr again with clearer explanation.

it’s a general category of photoshop editing in this category we can give these services but there is no separate category for it.

The list of my Adobe photoshop Editing

• Professional image retouching
  • Teeth Whiting
  • Removing and changing Backgrounds
  • Portrait retouching
  • Profile Picture editing
  • Adding objects to any image
  • Removing Wrinkles and blemishes
  • changing Colors in images
  • Adjusting colors in lightroom
  • Color grading and white balancing
  • realistic Face Sweeping
  • image manipulation
  • Black and white to color image
  • Old image restoration

how can we separate this category?

On 1/12/2021 at 12:16 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

Didn’t you think that if there is no BR then there is just not enough buyers asking for that service.

No demand no buyer requests :woman_shrugging: It’s not fiverr who is randomly generating buyer requests for you, it’s real people who decide to buy or no to buy that service.

Photoshop editing is also a dying category. A lot of businesses and people do that nowadays themselves. Why would you pay someone if you can edit photos yourself on your phone in 30 sec?

There is only a specific niche of people left who will use your services and waaaaay more sellers who provide photoshop editing services

in my observation, you don’t aware of this category

Archived