Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer Request not available

Very new to fiverr. Can somebody help me my fiverr buyer requests not showing up . What could be the issue ?

3 Likes

Please move your thread to the #Welcome:Fiverr-FAQ category. Otherwise is could get flagged.

Regarding your question, please see: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.)

2 Likes

Ohh I didn’t knew about that . Thank you. I’ll do it right away. :slight_smile:

You are new seller :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Try to online on Fiverr more & more, It will automatically shows on buyer request section.

Buyer Requests shows at time of 5PM to 6PM and 9PM to 10PM.

Yes I’m a new seller .
By the way if Buyer requests won’t show up how will I get orders and gain some level ? :smiley:
as there’s a rush of same niche in the market.

Your Fiverr Forum profile shows 15 minutes of reading time.

I think you need to spend more time reading about Fiverr and how it works to gain a better understanding.

Start with the Terms of Service and go from there.

Hmm Thanks i_dezine. That was really helpful.

Thanks allot for your help looseink. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Were you able to access the page with the buyer requests?

Yes. But no buyer request showing up . I stay online for so many hours refreshing the page manually over and over again . but nothing show up in there

As a new seller you usually see less buyer request than usual
You have to keep a eye and see when specific buyer request appears depending on the region…

Hmm thanks. I appreciate that :slight_smile:

Buyer request not seen all the day. A day some few times come buyer request. You have to follow up this. Then you will get it.

1 Like

Yes i did that and fortunately I got to see 1 buyer request today.

sometimes it happen with me.

1 Like