Buyer request not found in buyer request tab

ghost_design

Hello everyone! I am a freelancer from Pakistan and i’m facing a problem ,which is 'in buyer request tab i can’t find a single request from clients.Each day or each time i open buyer request tab it only displays “no request found” but in the same time it also displays the numerical value of active number of buyer request…need help .thanks

• 1 month later...

I think you read Its informative

For information on Buyer Requests: Most Updated Post on BR: Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.) Updated August 2018Some staff-provided information about Buyer Request availability as of early 2018 For what small amount of staff-supplied information we have at this time: The latest information we have from Customer Support is as follows: "Our Editors carefully review each request and periodically release them to the buyer request area for sellers. You will …

for buyer request!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

first you create 7 gig. Or help the fiver support team

first you create 7 gig.

No, nope, nup, not right. I started with one gig, had that for a couple of months before I decided to add some more. Even with one gig, I could see buyer requests (and got a customer).

For the love of all that is good in this world, do not follow this kind of ridiculous advice. It’s right up there with “Stay online 24/7” and “Unlimited revisions.” You can do well with ONE well-written, properly targeted gig.

Besides, the chances are that your seven gigs are all going to be for exactly the same service with slightly different wording. Just… don’t.

Archived