Buyer Request not recieved till yet

alankargupta

Hello everyone!
I have not recieved any buyer request till now. Also, i checks the buyer request after every some minutes but unfortunately, No result.🙁

I don’t know what’s going on with me.
I created my gig after did lots of research for keywords with proper SEO and also mentioned proper keywords in my gig, but, No result.🙁

Every tip i already followed here but, No result.🙁

*In last 5 days, only 12 impressions and 1 click came. I felt very helpless and depressed by doing so much hard work but, No result.*🙁

Any experienced person or new beginner please give me some clear & concise tips and tricks that how to gain more clicks, views and impressions and how to rank my gig.

Waiting for the responses!
Thank You.

Hello everyone!

I have not recieved any buyer request till now. Also, i checks the buyer request after every some minutes but unfortunately, No result.🙁

I don’t know what’s going on with me.

I created my gig after did lots of research for keywords with proper SEO and also mentioned proper keywords in my gig, but, No result.🙁

Every tip i already followed here but, No result.🙁

*In last 5 days, only 12 impressions and 1 click came. I felt very helpless and depressed by doing so much hard work but, No result.*🙁

Any experienced person or new beginner please give me some clear & concise tips and tricks that how to gain more clicks, views and impressions and how to rank my gig.

Waiting for the responses!

Thank You.

I have not recieved any buyer request

Check out: Fiverr Help and Education Center (Responding to Buyer Requests).

please give me some clear & concise tips

Just follow this: New Sellers … The True Way to Success!

dont feel sad my friend, I am in the same situation, try to keep calm, and promote on social network your gig.

Greeting from @vivi123

@vivi123 Hoping for good. But nobody is here to give some personal tricks about the concern mentioned in topic.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Everybody comes and shares some url or topic page and suggests to visit on that url or page for help. Lol?

I saw that mostly every person keep the secrets of gig ranking and all that tricks to themself only. Because nobody wants that any person give them tuff competition as a competitor. Thats a reality. They only shares some url or topic page and says to visit there. It looks to be funny. Thats all?

Archived