Buyer Request Not Seen

arafat586

You are a ranked as a New Seller. New Sellers do not get to see many buyer requests, because Fiverr is encouraging new sellers to prove themselves, and learn how to market and promote their services. Once you are promoted to a Level 1 seller, you will see plenty of buyer requests that you can respond to.

You can see what you need to achieve in order to be promoted to a Level 1 seller on your Analytics page.

You are a ranked as a New Seller. New Sellers do not get to see many buyer requests, because Fiverr is encouraging new sellers to prove themselves, and learn how to market and promote their services. Once you are promoted to a Level 1 seller, you will see plenty of buyer requests that you can respond to.

You can see what you need to achieve in order to be promoted to a Level 1 seller on your Analytics page.

Thanka Jonbass for your tips. But its also true that without getting a good amount of buyer request, its not possible to get order and without getting order, we can’t move to level!1!!

Thanka Jonbass for your tips. But its also true that without getting a good amount of buyer request, its not possible to get order and without getting order, we can’t move to level!1!!

But its also true that without getting a good amount of buyer request, its not possible to get order and without getting order, we can’t move to level!1!!

Here’s the deal, if you’re not getting orders here on Fiverr, then you’re going to have to do like every other business does, and go market and promote your gigs to the target customers that need them. You CAN get orders any time… you’re just going to have to work hard to earn them.

But its also true that without getting a good amount of buyer request, its not possible to get order and without getting order, we can’t move to level!1!!

Here’s the deal, if you’re not getting orders here on Fiverr, then you’re going to have to do like every other business does, and go market and promote your gigs to the target customers that need them. You CAN get orders any time… you’re just going to have to work hard to earn them.

Thank you so much for your tricky tips. But if 60 days cross & I can’t fullfill the requirements to level up, so, what will happen??

jonbaas, your every second advice is “go market and promote your gig to the target customers” and I follow your advice daily, I promote my gig on face book, twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and I joined different groups but the result is zero. I’m on fiverr since jan 2018 with only one order. Now what will you say.

Thank you so much for your tricky tips. But if 60 days cross & I can’t fullfill the requirements to level up, so, what will happen??

Thank you so much for your tricky tips.

There is nothing at all “tricky” about my advice. It is honest, truthful, and to the point.

But if 60 days cross & I can’t fullfill the requirements to level up, so, what will happen??

The answer is simple. If you do not meet all of the requirements listed on your Analytics page by the 15th of each month, then you will not be promoted.to Level 1.

jonbaas, your every second advice is “go market and promote your gig to the target customers” and I follow your advice daily, I promote my gig on face book, twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and I joined different groups but the result is zero. I’m on fiverr since jan 2018 with only one order. Now what will you say.

I follow your advice daily, I promote my gig on face book, twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and I joined different groups but the result is zero.

Then you clearly aren’t connecting with your target customers. Who are your customers? Where are they located. What problems can you solve for them?

Something tells me you haven’t done any of this market research, and you’re just hoping random people randomly find your gig, and place random orders. You’re going to need to start thinking like a businessman if you wish to be successful and earn your sales.

So, I’ll ask this again… who are your customers? And where can you find them?

This is just thesame reply i want to give @jonbaas , I think Buyer Request is for New Sellers to get there first order, but now am getting it confused just like no favor for New Sellers, fiverr want us to hustle on our own and expect us to use them as an Escrow to get there commission when Potentials buyer make an order.

I feel Sad:disappointed_relieved:😥

This is just thesame reply i want to give @jonbaas , I think Buyer Request is for New Sellers to get there first order, but now am getting it confused just like no favor for New Sellers, fiverr want us to hustle on our own and expect us to use them as an Escrow to get there commission when Potentials buyer make an order.

I feel Sad:disappointed_relieved:😥

fiverr want us to hustle on our own

Precisely. Maybe it’s time to get busy building your business. I recommend that you start with marketing, build a relationship with your target customers, and bring them into your gigs. Offer solutions to their problems, and they will hire you to provide those solutions.

Buyer Requests

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

Am just as tied as it be, how much we have to waste and stress before seller can even get $5 order after the promotion of upto $50?

This New Method Fiverr seems to be upgrading is not well encouraging at all.

Archived