Buyer request offer seems confused

Guest saeemhasan18

Guest saeemhasan18

I am new at Fiverr. All experts saying to send buyer request is helpful to get first order, I also believe this but sometimes i can see on buyer request, don’t understand what they provide, here, they don’t want to purchase gig but there to sell.Confused on that buyer rquest. I need help for that.

Screenshot_48.png.22f81b830ff60222625a33e70201d913.png

This is an often-discussed issue. There are many suggestions about it in the forum, though this one is recent and in the correct category so it may be a useful place to vent as needed. Staff is aware of the Buyer Request problem and has worked on resolutions but it’s not entirely resolved. The forum has so much on it already that it may not get much attention here, so it may be best to send a note about your concerns, ideas and suggestions to Customer Support. Screen Shots of BR aren’t reall…

I am new at Fiverr. All experts saying to send buyer request is helpful to get first order, I also believe this but sometimes i can see on buyer request, don’t understand what they provide, here, they don’t want to purchase gig but there to sell.Confused on that buyer rquest. I need help for that.

they don’t want to purchase gig but there to sell.

They’re breaking the rules and will get banned if they keep doing that.

Archived