BUYER REQUEST offer Templates

ad_design21

If someone takes the time to post a custom ‘buyer request’, they are probably not looking to read a ‘template’! Take the time to read their request and respond to each one individually. Over time you’ll probably find that you can re-use parts of your proposals, but you should still write each one personally for the client.

If someone takes the time to post a custom ‘buyer request’, they are probably not looking to read a ‘template’! Take the time to read their request and respond to each one individually. Over time you’ll probably find that you can re-use parts of your proposals, but you should still write each one personally for the client.

but the buyers request shows for a very smaller time that why i tried templates for most of the time

Guest fibocci

but the buyers request shows for a very smaller time that why i tried templates for most of the time

They don’t magically vanish by the time I finish writing the offer out. You have to reassure the buyer you read and checked everything.

Just from listening to other buyers on the forum, they all get frustrated when they receive template offers. They’re looking for sellers who actually understand the request and took the time to read it over.

Try sending offers that relate directly to the request you’re submitting them too. You’re bound to get more sales that way.

• 1 year later...

I think that you can use a template, but wisely. Change the parts that the customer needs and use a spinner, and you will have a complete and unique proposal.

Don’t forget to check spelling, grammar, punctuation, and vocabulary.

The most disappointing thing is to read a poorly written document.

• 4 months later...

Archived