Buyer request policy or how it works?

toorzan

Hi, I want to listen from professional and experience Fiverr freelancers!

I am a new seller, successfully completed 24 orders and most of them get from buyer request. But I don’t know what is the Fiverr policy about buyer request and how it works, Sometimes there are 10-20 requests at a time but sometimes I do not see a single buyer request in weeks!

Can someone guide me about this?

Thanks 🙂

Because your question has been asked many times on the Forum this answer was created.

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Hi, I want to listen from professional and experience Fiverr freelancers!

I am a new seller, successfully completed 24 orders and most of them get from buyer request. But I don’t know what is the Fiverr policy about buyer request and how it works, Sometimes there are 10-20 requests at a time but sometimes I do not see a single buyer request in weeks!

Can someone guide me about this?

Thanks 🙂

I am a new seller

Your profile shows that you joined 2 years ago and that you have 10 hours read time on the forum 🧐

Because your question has been asked many times on the Forum this answer was created.

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Thank you so much @vickiespencer

Archived