Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer Request Real Experience

Hi all,
Hope so everyone is doing great. i have a asking to all. What is your best sources of work

1. Buyer Request
  2. Direact Client Message
  3. Custom Request

In my case option 2. I don’t know why i didn’t get any single order from buyer request. Though i send custom buyer request in every time. Not just copy/paste

27 Likes
  1. Direct client message .
4 Likes
  1. Buyer Request 75% 2. Direct Client Message 25%
4 Likes

same here. I have sent lots of buyer request but no response.
But can you tell me how to get direct client message?

3 Likes

I got 3 out of 4 orders from BR ! May be the offer message you send isn’t catchy enough

7 Likes

that’s great… can you give me some tips how to send catchy buyer request.

3 Likes

Send an accurate point on what the client is seeking for, Do make a trick to get the attention

5 Likes

you are lucky brother

3 Likes

Not sure what actually catchy means. I read out the requirements & send the offer based on that

1 Like

Direct client message is based on your gig rank. I try to make the gig on ranking

4 Likes

Keep the offer simple and accurate, don’t write a whole paragraph … i usually got response on short descriptions

4 Likes

good point. let’s see. Another point maybe I always apply to a big project. Not less than $100. It may be another reason. But thanks for your suggestion

2 Likes

thanks mate… I will try this

1 Like

@freelancerroni5 This is spamming the forum and will get you into trouble with the moderators.

If you want help you need to create your own new topic.

1 Like

most welcome…

3 Likes

I was got direct order from buyer request. After giving buyer request Try to be online for 24 hours.

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggetion

1 Like

This is a Fiverr myth!

1 Like

Both of three options are helpful.

1 Like

don’t you think social media sharing help?

1 Like