Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer Request Real Experience

don’t you think social media sharing help?

1 Like

It happens sometime. I have faced the same also

2 Likes

I think it helps little.

1 Like

This is a separate topic.

How many days did you face this problem after getting new level?

1 Like

this is your video blog? and you said sharing on social media is a myth?

I have sent lots of buyer requests but most of them no response.
how can I get an order?

almost one week, then things are back to normal

This is a link to a video by coerdelion in relation to the 24 hour thing.

3 Likes

okay, got your point

3 Likes

No - It is my fiverr specific yt channel for visual learners here on the forum.

3 Likes

thanks for the clarifications. basically there are lot of points shared by people how to get success on Fiverr. It is hard to believe which one will work

I understand.

However, this is pretty much off topic, so if you’d like to discuss this important point :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: further, please open your own topic.

2 Likes

@lloydsolutions is this your video Blog? Active online for 24 hour is a Myth ! But as far as I know if sellers not active for 24 hours they will miss orders as buyers found online Active seller for providing order.
Thank you @mariya_vista

2 Likes

No it isn’t. See the previous posts above for further clarification.

Buyer request and direct message.

1 Like

awesome, and also lucky enough

@coerdelion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaSCx4ZdId8
is this your video Blog? Active online for 24 hour is a Myth ! But as far as I know if sellers not active for 24 hours they will miss orders as buyers found online Active seller for providing order.
Thank you

Asked and answered above.

I suggest you avoid YouTube “Gurus” who often either failed or have no experience here on Fiverr. Take the advice of successful sellers who generously share here on the forums instead.

2 Likes

Buyer requests are the best thing to get start (if you write them great). But you should not depend on it.
After receiving some number of orders, your Gig will automatically listed as “Best selling” or “Recommended”. Then you can simply relay on direct orders. After creating a good client base, they will ask you to do some projects, that are not basically listed on your Gigs (known as custom projects). Then you can use custom requests for that.

2 Likes