Buyer request to cancel the order

emmie9t

he need to cancel the order over an over…what can I do

If you do mutual cancel your order completion will be 0%. This effect will be up to 2 month .But buyer can not cancel order without issue. If you deliver order perfect he can not cancel order but he can give you bad review, and this effect will be long term. So mutual cancel is better.

If you do mutual cancel your order completion will be 0%. This effect will be up to 2 month .But buyer can not cancel order without issue. If you deliver order perfect he can not cancel order but he can give you bad review, and this effect will be long term. So mutual cancel is better.

how can i do that.i have already accept the order

Tell buyer for open order dispute then you will agree. As my experience , I have finished 77 order and only 1 order was cancel. It was very bad effect for me. But what can we do, So you have to take your own decision.

he was already open a dispute so as you telling i should respond to that

IMO Cancellation will affect your ‘Order completion’ rate, no matter if it is mutual cancellation or charge back or any other.
For example in next two month if you successfully complete 9 orders then your order completion rate will be 90%.
If you just do 1 successful order then it will 50%.

I did not go through your gig description, but I think you shoule make your order description clear so buyer did not get wrong impression that you design logo also.

IMO Cancellation will affect your ‘Order completion’ rate, no matter if it is mutual cancellation or charge back or any other.

For example in next two month if you successfully complete 9 orders then your order completion rate will be 90%.

If you just do 1 successful order then it will 50%.

I did not go through your gig description, but I think you shoule make your order description clear so buyer did not get wrong impression that you design logo also.

She is at zero level so it’s not going to affect her level. It will take her a while anyway to establish level one. She just needs to start getting more orders and completing them.

She is at zero level so it’s not going to affect her level. It will take her a while anyway to establish level one. She just needs to start getting more orders and completing them.

Yes ofcourse,This is my first order…Feeling so sad,would I never get buyer request agin

Archived