Buyer request used for posting offers

Hello friends from Fiverr, what do you thing about the "Buyer Request " sectio used by many seller to promote their services? I use buyer request all the time to bid on contracts , but also I find a lot of seller that are promoting their services(like a request) and it is very annoying. I think Tha Fiverr should try to stop these freelacers.

Add your thoughts here:
favicon.icoFiverr Forum

ba8dfdbdc17c2c80e35b529d65821b06e2b5ad43_1_690x341.png

Spamming, Posting or Demanding work in Buyer Requests Section (2017)

Hey there, Its almost so annoying to see the seller spamming in the buyer request section posting for work, Dear Fiverr Team, Kindly stop this spamming, its so annoying and irritating to search for real Buyer request, eventually i will...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 42 ❤

Fiverr are trying their best to remove spam from this website. These days, a lot of spammers are trying to post their service on the “Buyers Request” section. But don’t worry they are not getting any sales from this dumb move. They are leading themselves into in a pit of banned accounts.

This is one of the reasons I don’t use BR any more.

This is nothing… Worst is when you want to know " how to make biryani" and there are sellers who will send you requests telling you ways “how to climb mount Everest” 😑

P.S I hate this topic… recreating again and again these threads will do nothing. Why even discuss it when we can’t do anything for it.

#just Ignore.

The only way they can stop them, for the short-term, is by having users send them screen captures of these rule breakers to Customer Support. Time consuming to say the least yet mind boggling as their are actual buyers looking to post jobs that run into all sorts of problems yet these advertisers don’t run into any issues whatsoever.

This is nothing… Worst is when you want to know " how to make biryani" and there are sellers who will send you requests telling you ways “how to climb mount Everest” 😑

P.S I hate this topic… recreating again and again these threads will do nothing. Why even discuss it when we can’t do anything for it.

#just Ignore.

just Ignore.

True! I’ve brought this up to Fiverr beforehand. I think it should be easier for a Leve 2 seller to place a request than that of a new seller.

just Ignore.

True! I’ve brought this up to Fiverr beforehand. I think it should be easier for a Leve 2 seller to place a request than that of a new seller.

They don’t listen to even TRS… Let leave it here.

Archived