Buyer Request Voice Over

johnlingua

Hello there I am John. And today. I went to the Buyer Request page. And applied for 3 (voiceover) Buyer Request. And it went gray for a few seconds. And now I can’t get the other 7 request sent off that are left. Has anyone else had this issue. Please let me know? Thanks John

Each Buyer Request limits the number of sellers of a level that can make offers to 10. Once 10 of one level has used, then it will be grayed out for the sellers who try to make offers on that request. No level and level one sellers rely on Buyer Requests so much that it can go gray quickly for those levels of sellers.
There is more info here. ⬇️ However, I am not sure where I learned that only 10 of each level can apply for each BR. Maybe it is more, but I know each level is limited so that buyers get a cross section of offers.

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Archived