Buyer requested a revision but didn't provide any further information!

shubh2012

I delivered this video a day earlier. The buyer didn’t respond for two days and when it was about to complete he asked for a revision but didn’t leave any information on changes. I asked him and he said "I will get back to you " and he hasn’t replied yet. The meter is showing LATE now. What should I do?

I would suggest that if it’s been a while you get back to him and insist to send you the details since you would like to finish his video. Otherwise if you delivered on time the first time, I don’t think that the LATE meter affects your account after a requested modification.

I would suggest that if it’s been a while you get back to him and insist to send you the details since you would like to finish his video. Otherwise if you delivered on time the first time, I don’t think that the LATE meter affects your account after a requested modification.

What if he cancels the order? I think it will put a negative review on the gig. Isn’t it ?

As others have said, you don’t need to worry too much about the LATE but I would chase him again wth a polite message telling him you’re ready to work on his revision but you need the information from him. If he doesn’t respond in a reasonable time, redeliver the same file, saying that unfortunately without more information you’re not able to provide a revision.

As others have said, you don’t need to worry too much about the LATE but I would chase him again wth a polite message telling him you’re ready to work on his revision but you need the information from him. If he doesn’t respond in a reasonable time, redeliver the same file, saying that unfortunately without more information you’re not able to provide a revision.

Thank you for suggestions. I am feeling relieved now.

Archived