Fiverr Forum

Buyer Requests_ When they are updated?

Hi all,
I have noticed different behavior in the Buyer Requests section. Usually, the requests updated/appear in different time of the day. Nowadays, each 24hrs or so a big patch of requests released at once, is this normal or there is something wrong?
Beside, why fiverr hold these requests and manually accept them (or at least I think so)? If there is someone monitoring these requests, then why there are some sellers offer their services in that section?

Any ideas guys,
Cheers!

I have noticed that too. Right now there’s 0 buyer requests in my two categories of my gigs. just few minutes later, I can see that one of a sudden 24 requests appear.

Yah, it’s annoying really.

Beside, why fiverr hold these requests and manually accept them (or at least I think so)? If there is someone monitoring these requests, then why there are some sellers offer their services in that section?

I don’t white understand why either. Posting a request I think said it’s checked but maybe what is doing the checking is mostly a program (maybe Fiverr staff has a brief look at the requests sometimes but maybe there’s so many and they don’t have enough staff to look thoroughly at each request. Maybe having them in batches allows them to quickly scan all the requests about to be sent to the viewable buyer request page).

Perhaps the wait for the next batch of requests to appear is for caching/speed issues (if they were each checked by a program and made viewable to all sellers as soon as they were posted, perhaps it would slow the system down too much. It also wouldn’t give the poster a chance to delete the request if they made a mistake/wanted to amend it (though there should really be a preview option before the request actually gets posted), and perhaps the program(s)/functions that sets them so they are viewable by sellers are and does the checking are set to run at particular intervals.

I noticed that too. I’m slowly trying to get some more reviews in for my gig.
When a new request pops up, there are already 20-30 offers sent and receiving a reply is not very likely.
Also, I have no idea how to spend my 10 offers a day - it’s impossible actually.

If you figure something out, please let me know!

Matthias

NO exact time, when the buyer post request fiverr takes 1-3 hrs to post it
Thanks

When a new request pops up, there are already 20-30 offers sent and receiving a reply is not very likely.
Also, I have no idea how to spend my 10 offers a day - it’s impossible actually.

If you’re not using your 10 offers per day, it can still be worth sending good, well-written offers to those requests that already have 20-30 offers if you can do the work required in that request. A) It increases your probability of receiving orders B) You will likely be close to the top of the list that the buyer sees (which is sorted by default in descending order of date/time).

Yes! It is like when these people know about the new requests :frowning:

No, that’s not correct my friend. They release the requests in patches and it is not 1-3 hrs (now) it’s like 24 hrs.
I would say last week, yes you are right, but these days it has changed and that’s why I posted this one.

yes, Thats the main Problem , At onece, I am seeing lots of buyer request . Will you check please FIVERR.
Please Fiverr check