Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer requests - 0 Offers left today

Hi,
I haven’t ever faced a problem with Buyer Requests previously. However, that has changed since last week. This is what’s been happening:

To make sure I convey my understanding of what the request entails and how I can help resolve it, I took a bit of time and then created a custom offer.
As soon as I submitted, an error shows up. I close the request and refresh the page and it says - 0 Offers left today. I haven’t made a single offer today!!

Although I have submitted a complaint with Fiverr Support, I just wish to know if this has happened with someone and if they have an idea as to what’s causing it.

Responding to each Buyer Request in a personalized manner has got me decent conversions and hence, I’m a bit worried about it.

18 Likes

Here is same problem. May be site is down or under working or developing. So, I am waiting for fix it.

1 Like

There are several posts about this at the moment. Update us when you hear from Customer Support.

3 Likes

i hope fiverr support team will solve your problem

1 Like

Yes, that same thing happened with me today.
Feeling relieved that I’m not the only one facing this problem.
It could be a technical issue or a bug. I hope this problem will be resolved very soon.

2 Likes

Same here, buddy! I hope to hear from them soon.

1 Like

same happens with me.

1 Like

same problem :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I am facing same problem.

2 Likes

I am facing the same problem I do not know what has been the problem since morning :unamused:

2 Likes

Same here, it must be a technical issue as @chetanmaini627 said

Response from Fiverr Team:

Matt Today at 18:17

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know about this. We’re aware of the issue and our engineering and operations teams are working on resolving this urgently.

Please try again in a few hours, and if the problem persists, let us know

Best regards

Matt | Fiverr Customer Support
Please review our Fiverr Online Safety Tips.
Try FREE Time Tracking and Task Management from AND CO.

2 Likes

Same problem here:innocent: I hope it will be solved soon

Every body are facing the same problem, don’t get panic @isorcerer

I am facing the same problem

same problem today :sweat_smile:

Its Update soon.:slight_smile:

it happened to me to … maybe there is a bug on the system or fiverr is going to do some changes regarding that section

Same problem for me. I don’t know what can I do? Please suggest me:thinking:

same problem :sleepy: