Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer requests access question

I’m wondering - is the buyers request page only accessible for level 1 and higher sellers?

I went from level 2 to 1 to no rating and haven’t seen any jobs come up there since, so just wanted to check.

3 Likes

Fiverr does not show many buyer requests to sellers ranked as “New Sellers” (below Level 1). This seems to be in response to a serious problem that Fiverr used to have with new sellers (new to the site) spamming and misusing the BR section. Now, they have largely blocked anyone who is a New Seller from accessing buyer requests – and it has significantly cut down on the spam and misuse. It would appear that Fiverr wants sellers to earn the right to respond to buyer requests – once they are promoted to Level 1 seller.

Even Level 1 sellers who are demoted, lose access to most buyer requests.

7 Likes

I am still new seller. Sometimes I see buyer request but most of the time don’t. Very funny! :rofl:

1 Like

Great figured it might be the case. I’m going to be hopefully back to level 1 in about a month’s time, so will check back then. Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes, it is “very funny” that Fiverr has taken actions to cut down on spam and sellers misusing a feature on the site. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Good luck, and you’re welcome!

2 Likes

Same is with me…:thinking:

1 Like

It’s available to all sellers, but your Level is what how many requests made available to you and for how many gigs.

1 Like

Congrats.carry on.Good luck

1 Like