Buyer Requests and offers

bornwriter101

No way fiverr will suspend your account if your trying to promote yourself in buyer request section, it happen since buyer request started. i suggest your to promote your gigs in social media

Great Thanks, and can you give me any tips on improving my gig, ive got 2 orders with customers extremely happy with my work but not getting regular orders

Great Thanks, and can you give me any tips on improving my gig, ive got 2 orders with customers extremely happy with my work but not getting regular orders

If you are new you have to wait for it try to post and promote your gigs every day and create gigs attractive to buyers.

Yes, ive noticed the more unique the gig is the better, can you help me out with tags and SEO titles? whats the best course of action for them?

Hello,

Now Fiverr is going to shift the focus from titles to TAGS. So, concentrate on tags and photos that you provide. I experimented and found that single or double word tags are best. Don’t clutter the tags section with lots of words.

I hope that you will get tons of orders.

Regards,

Urr Tech Guide

Thanks for your kind wishes, but one thing i want to ask that. should my images file name have tags name? secondly how can we know tags of the best similar gigs, that way traffic can be maximized

You can include some tags in Fiverr Images as well. This may increase the

chance of getting your gig in results .

To find the best tags , Use :-

Common sense : what is topic and what can be the tags.

Fiverr search bar : Type your service in search and then see the results

that automatically come. These can be the best tags.

Thanks !

Archived