Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer requests are for BUYERS and not sellers!

Every now and then people are recommending sellers to send buyer requests, why is that so?
I think sellers are only supposed to send offers to buyers. Kindly explain if I am not getting their point?

2 Likes

I think they mean ‘send request’ as in go to Buyer’s Request section and send offers to buyers.
It’s probably because it’s called ‘request’, they most likely don’t mean create a request as a seller, that’s not good. Only send offers.

2 Likes

yes, that’s what I am thinking :slight_smile:

1 Like

The thing that you might not notice that almost all of the sellers promoting in Buyer request are Indian, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, and Napali.

Now, as you know these countries are poor and most of the people don’t understand English well, maybe that’s why they misunderstand the use of buyer request feature.

and also, when someone posts a request it goes through Fiverr approval then why Fiverr approve those seller-promotional requests?

If you are from any of those mentioned countries please don’t get out of your way and hate me, I am talking about the fact, that’s it.

UPDATE: I got a message from ‘system’ aka Fiverr Forum Bot, it says that Post hidden by community flags. :joy:

1 Like

I am totally getting your point. I think fiverr should introduce some method for blocking those requests because it’s very very annoying.

Honestly my question as well. When I tried this (because I didn’t know better), I got an email warning me that I’m posting misleading stuff and need to stop basically, so I don’t know how ALL of them don’t get such emails.

2 Likes

They might be ignoring those emails, fiverr should seriously take some action against them

1 Like