Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer Requests are not there?

I am new seller and have made giverr id almost 7 days ago with 2 gigs posted but i m not able to see buyer requests as whenever i open buyer requests there is no request all time what should i do???

3 Likes

you can see buyer request 10 to 12am and then 6 to 8pm after then 1 to 3am according to the pakistani time. Thank you

2 Likes

I repeatedly checked at same time mentioned by u but still i have bo buyer request.
What should i do now???

Regards

1 Like

Check this out: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.)

3 Likes

Let me know have you created your gigs ?
share your link
As you will created gigs relevant buyer request will be shown you. further more level one and level 2 sellers get more buyer requests because they get more chance of creating more gigs.

1 Like

Sharing links is only allowed in Improve My Gig and My Fiverr Gigs.

Here is a note of the forum rules: Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's for future reference.

3 Likes

Yes I have created my 2 gigs one of Buisness card design and 2nd one is related to Autocad but i have not uploaded any gig videoand nor i have promoted it on any type of social media…
Now tell me wht to do plzz help???

Regards

1 Like

create more gigs as you have option of 7 gigs and select right category and sub category. then it will come in searches.
add your work sample too

1 Like

its depend on your region time zone.On that time you have to active on fiverr and refresh your buyer request page… and its also depend on your service tag.

2 Likes