Buyer Requests are not visible!

pro_services0

Hi there,

I am new here. My gig impressions and clicks are very low? how I can improve them?

And also buyer Requests are not visible to me.

please Guide me

https://www.fiverr.com/pro_services0/create-a-professional-powerpoint-presentation

And also buyer Requests are not visible to me.

Check this out: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.)

If you type “improve impressions views and clicks” in the search bar above you will find numerous posts on the subject.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Duplicate threads are against the forum rules. It’s better to respond in the thread you’ve already made, if you make changes and want further feedback.

That said, why didn’t you just fix the image and replace it? It could be a very nice ‘slide’ demonstrating your skill, but plain removing it makes me doubt your talent as a Power Point maker.

Duplicate threads are against the forum rules. It’s better to respond in the thread you’ve already made, if you make changes and want further feedback.

That said, why didn’t you just fix the image and replace it? It could be a very nice ‘slide’ demonstrating your skill, but plain removing it makes me doubt your talent as a Power Point maker.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I removed the image to make changes and make it more professional. Definitely, I will upload the same image but in more refine and attractive form.

Archived