Buyer Requests Button Changed to Send Quotes

shahzadrehman

Opps! Sorry to hear your problem. I am too confused what’s the wrong with? Updating can be good for a site but such types of weird update make us really worried! 😑

I hope, all the Fiverr stuff will realize our concern about these peculiar changes one face every day! I am also seeing “Buyer Requests” on my end.

Regards,
Minthal Ahmed Masum

Hello all,

Fiverr is making new changes daily to their site, So, I got a question in mind, Who’s real developer behind these changes? If there is a team, then what skills are required to apply for there, I know i am talking diving in to hives but it’s necessary.

what skills are required to apply for there, I know i am talking diving in to hives but it’s necessary.

@woofy31 & @minahmmas

do you know what skills are necessary to apply for job, I mean being a Developer for Fiverr end side.

what skills are required to apply for there, I know i am talking diving in to hives but it’s necessary.

@woofy31 & @minahmmas

do you know what skills are necessary to apply for job, I mean being a Developer for Fiverr end side.

See this job linked to from offlinehelpers post:

https://www.fiverr.com/jobs/QTcuMDAz

That lists various skills like “knowledge of HTML5, CSS3/SCSS, jQuery, OOP Javascript” and

"familiarity with back-end technologies like Ruby on Rails and Node.".

Though the job requires you to work in Tel Aviv.

Archived