Buyer Requests: buyer asks to provide some references

itticherka

Hi, I am new member, still learning how it works on Fiverr.
I create WordPress sites.
I couldn’t find out how to provide some references buyer ask?
I’m sure the customer sees the jobs we do, and maybe he means some special references, other than the ones he sees on our gig profile?
Can I submit screen shots of websites I’ve done?
I ask for your experience on such a customer question.

692330323_Screenshot2021-01-02at20_27_29.png.36adf3b7194b38ef8bfcda6650c3e17b.png
Screenshot 2021-01-02 at 20.27.29721×182 23.6 KB

This is the buyer requests option - here you see requests from people, who doesn’t have time to make a research and spend a lot of time looking for a freelancer, talking to a lot of people and so on. So here sellers simply send price offers and a short description of what they are able to do. And later the buyer will choose one of sellers. Or not=)

This is the buyer requests option - here you see requests from people, who doesn’t have time to make a research and spend a lot of time looking for a freelancer, talking to a lot of people and so on. So here sellers simply send price offers and a short description of what they are able to do. And later the buyer will choose one of sellers. Or not=)

Thank you for paying attention to my question. Of course, we don’t have time to study everything, so there is a forum to ask. I agree with you.

Thank you for paying attention to my question. Of course, we don’t have time to study everything, so there is a forum to ask. I agree with you.

No, no - I am not about Forum- I tried to explain that option, a place, where buyer explained his requirements =) It’s a Buter request section, it works this way how I explained

Archived