Buyer requests in thousands!

gauri_pasarkar

At about the same time as you become level 1 (edit: or at least that’s when you should receive many more, even it it’s not thousands. Though it could show about a thousand)… Being >= level 1 is probably the only way to get thousand(s) of buyer requests.

At about the same time as you become level 1 (edit: or at least that’s when you should receive many more, even it it’s not thousands. Though it could show about a thousand)… Being >= level 1 is probably the only way to get thousand(s) of buyer requests.

When can I say that I am a level one seller?

When can I say that I am a level one seller?

When you complete these stats from the level help page:

Complete at least 60 days as an active Seller on FiverrComplete at least 10 individual orders (all time)Earn at least $400Maintain a 4.7 star rating over the course of 60 days90% Response rate over the course of 60 days90% Order completion over the course of 60 days90% On-time Delivery over the course of 60 daysAvoiding receiving warnings over the course of 30 days

When you complete these stats from the level help page:

Complete at least 60 days as an active Seller on FiverrComplete at least 10 individual orders (all time)Earn at least $400Maintain a 4.7 star rating over the course of 60 days90% Response rate over the course of 60 days90% Order completion over the course of 60 days90% On-time Delivery over the course of 60 daysAvoiding receiving warnings over the course of 30 days

That’s a lot for a little. Uhh, just reading this made me tired. Must be tough right?

Actually haven’t received any orders yet dude. My patience is at it’s best. 😅

Thanks a lot @uk1000

Archived