Buyer Requests just aren't non-existant

epicjoey

All right, basically I wanted to see if I could access Buyer Requests, and I could but there was nothing there and usually, that would be because:

1. Your gig is inactive or paused, or
  2. Your subcategory has no actual requests and you’ve selected your subcategory.

But I have “All Categories” selected and there is nothing there, and I’m pretty sure my gig is active.
Here’s a pic so you know what I’m talking about btw: https://imgur.com/5bnyh0j
Also, I have been checking for a while so yeah idk, if anyone knows why nothing shows up please inform me.

That’s easy, they haven’t made a single request yet. Was having the same problem, and decided to switch things up a bit. From writing ideas, to “Others”, describing products, etc. Some have more than others, and so on. For example, people who have voice acting skills and gig that involves such thing have about request right now.

That’s easy, they haven’t made a single request yet. Was having the same problem, and decided to switch things up a bit. From writing ideas, to “Others”, describing products, etc. Some have more than others, and so on. For example, people who have voice acting skills and gig that involves such thing have about request right now.

I understand that some categories get less BR’s than others, but I was generally confused cause I selected “All Subcategorys” which is all the subcategories for the category I was in (Graphics & Design)

and there’s probably a lot of requests there.

Also, what do you mean to switch things up a bit?

Edit: Apparently, 0 level, or no level sellers, get less buyer requests, but it doesn’t mean you don’t recieve any.

Archived