Buyer Requests - Mostly Foreign Language?

betzvo

There used to be several Buyer Requests for Female English VO projects each day/week. All of a sudden, in the past few weeks most every Buyer Request is requiring a foreign language, some sort of impersonation or is something to do with erotica. And they leave them up there for DAYS!

If you are an American English-female seeking experience through Buyer Requests, it is mostly crickets!

Are there some sort of Fiverr settings that got out of whack and I need to adjust?

I occasionally notice trends like this too. Unfortunately, I’m unaware of any recent changes or any settings/filters that may exclude buyer requests I’m not qualified for. I usually just hit “remove request” and move on, but I understand that really doesn’t solve the problem.

It’s not only at the english market. That is happening for other languages, as well. In my case, I see a lot of requests for translations too (which I also do) and voice over projects with a very tiny budget. I’m also receiving requests from people of very specific countries that I never received before, again, with a very tiny budget.

Archived