Buyer Requests - No requests found

wholepack

It’s really hard to say when you’re likely to see requests. Just keep checking and know you’ll probably see more as you level up.

Hmm right but if I see the buyer requests and send offers then I have a chance to level up after getting orders, without it, how can I survive at the moment?

Hmm right but if I see the buyer requests and send offers then I have a chance to level up after getting orders, without it, how can I survive at the moment?

Yeah, it is a little bit of a conundrum, isn’t it?

Back in the day, buyer requests were shown to all. Perhaps Fiverr felt that the requests attracted too many new, low-quality sellers, and that’s why they decided to limit the number of requests new sellers can see/apply for.

Hopefully you’ll see some from time to time. If you don’t, the search engine will bring some traffic to your Gig. You can also market your services off of Fiverr, which is generally what’s recommended.

Back in the day, buyer requests were shown to all. Perhaps Fiverr felt that the requests attracted too many new, low-quality sellers, and that’s why they decided to limit the number of requests new sellers can see/apply for.

Hopefully you’ll see some from time to time. If you don’t, the search engine will bring some traffic to your Gig. You can also market your services off of Fiverr, which is generally what’s recommended.

Yes I think so, but anyway, I have a desire to compete other sellers out there in my category and get around them even further ahead one day 😉 so I will do it, I have lot of patience and I can try different ways and wait.

Fiverr felt that the requests attracted too many new, low-quality sellers

I am new but I do high quality work, my customers will never be dissatisfied with the work I do for them. You will see in next coming days 🙂

the search engine will bring some traffic to your Gig

Hmm that will be great, I think, patience will be the key in this case.

I’ve had the same problem. The only times I get a decent amount of buyer requests is right after I’ve made a gig. After a little time has passed I tend to get way less.

Oh that is very strange. So to have more buyer requests, we need to create more gigs every now and then? :thinking:

I’m not sure if it has anything to do with it. The only thing I do know is that you have to get a higher seller level to see more requests.

But higher seller level is only possible if we get lot of orders which is hardly possible with your the buyer request page.

Archived