Buyer requests not found for 3 days

There are times when there just happen to be no BRs.

In my category (article writing) I’m lucky if I see three or four new BRs listed and there are days when there are no new ones.

I should add that I don’t usually monitor the BRs, but will check once in a while to see what activity there is.

I hope this helps.

There are times when there just happen to be no BRs.

In my category (article writing) I’m lucky if I see three or four new BRs listed and there are days when there are no new ones.

I should add that I don’t usually monitor the BRs, but will check once in a while to see what activity there is.

I hope this helps.

Actually i would not be worried if it happened regularly. It is all on a sudden that there is a complete null. Besides, my gig is not shown on mobile app.

1. The Discourse forum software has the option for users to send Private Messages. These messages are still subject to the Fiverr Terms of Service and Community Standards . It is against the forum rules to copy/paste content from these private messages or take screen shots of them and post the content on the public forum. If you do not want to engage in private messaging with someone, ask them not to contact you and use the available tools to block their messages. We recommend that you contact other users only if they invite it and realize that the user may report you for spam. There are times that users may have good reason for making contact off-forum, just take extra-special care in doing so.

source: Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020

My reply to your message: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.)

Archived