Buyer requests not seen

jeewel

I’m a new seller and I’ve got the same problem. I see one or two requests per day (or sometimes none at all) while my friend is a level 2 seller and she sees a lot more. I contacted support and here is what they answered: "Thank you for contacting us.

Once your account grows and your business improves, you will be able to see more requests, but for now be sure to check the requests often and send offers when you can.

I suggest visiting our Academy, as well as our Forum, where you can find many tips/advice about how to get more sales.

Additionally, make sure to clear your cache/cookies and quit your browser."

So, basically fiverr doesn’t allow you to see all requests if you are a new seller. Question is - how am I supposed to grow my business if I don’t even see what the buyers are posting?

• 3 months later...

The latest information we have from Customer Support is as follows:

"Our Editors carefully review each request and periodically release them to the buyer request area for sellers. You will have to check back every once in awhile for these requests.

The Buyer Request feature is dependent on the buyers. If buyers are not submitting requests to your category, you will receive fewer requests than usual.

Please know that all requests have a limit of 10 unleveled seller offers before they are removed from view. This too has an effect on the number of offers you can see. You will have to check back every once in awhile for these requests."

Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, Etc.) .

The forum can only offer a certain amount of information about Buyer Requests and associated issues. Please refer to this post and this FAQ. The current thread will be closed.

Archived