Buyer requests not showing even after creating my gig?

gabgraphics1

This is an ongoing issue for new sellers. You will find an answer here.

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Hey Vickiespencer, thanks for the post, it was really helpful. It seems in my case I am not seeing requests because I am a new seller.

🙂

The Algorithm for it is weird, sometimes I get many Buyers Request and other times there is nothing for days. Im a new Seller also.

The Algorithm for it is weird, sometimes I get many Buyers Request and other times there is nothing for days. Im a new Seller also.

I guess its been setup such that sellers do not depend on Buyer Requests only? I am looking at promoting outside Fiverr to try pick up my seller level 🙂

I guess its been setup such that sellers do not depend on Buyer Requests only? I am looking at promoting outside Fiverr to try pick up my seller level 🙂

Keep at it, you’ll get sales. Just market your services everywhere and do a good job and the sales will pick up. 🙂

Archived