Buyer requests problems

creative63

Hi guys , hope you are all doing well , i have a question about the fivver buyer requests , most of time it’s empty for me , and sometimes it’s full of people offering their service there , is this legit to do on the website or what ? and where can i find people who search for freelancers ? thanks

Hi guys , hope you are all doing well , i have a question about the fivver buyer requests , most of time it’s empty for me , and sometimes it’s full of people offering their service there , is this legit to do on the website or what ? and where can i find people who search for freelancers ? thanks

most of time it’s empty for me

Hi, sounds a bit weird because you are in the logo design category and this category mostly never runs out of the Buyers Requests. Today there are like 100+ BRs in the logo designing category, is it the same for you?

and sometimes it’s full of people offering their service there , is this legit to do on the website or what ?

No it isn’t. Spamming in the BR is likely to get the sellers banned after they had been found spamming for multiple times. Don’t do like that!

where can i find people who search for freelancers ?

In the Buyers Request itself. 🙂

Archived