Fiverr Forum

Buyer Requests [RESOLVED]

I was told by Customer Support that we are mot allowed to post our Gigs on the Buyer Request page. They say it is just for people who are looking for someone to work with them. Has anyone ever posted what their gigs are, and what their Gigs are? I keep looking for Gigs on Buyer Requests, and all I keep finding are other Fiverr sellers promoting their Gigs. I really need some writing gigs, but it seems as if I would have to post on the Buyer Page in order to get work. Can anyone help me?

If you post on the Buyer Requests page even though other people are doing it, I am fairly certain it won’t help you one bit. In fact, it will probably hurt your business and could get your account banned.

Fiverr is having problems with that area right now, they are aware of the issue and are working on it. At the end of this comment I’ll give you a link to a thread about this. When you see other sellers posting their gigs in that section and then you see numbers that make it look like they are getting responses, don’t let that fool you. The responses they get are mostly from other sellers who are looking for work and don’t realize it’s just another seller, or from people telling them to stop spamming Buyer Requests.

Eventually we all hope that Buyer Requests will be usable again. In the meantime, why don’t you try some of the ideas mentioned all over the forums and elsewhere. There is so much information already on the forums, the help pages and the Fiver Academy. that you could probably get a lot of information with some more research. One post that might interest you is Detailed Tips to Optimize Your Gigs and Start Selling.

As promised, here is a link to the active thread about the Buyer Request problem:

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/68240/report-feature-for-misuse-of-buyer-requests