Buyer Requests should be marked as Confirmed

tusharkhatiwada

There is a “Recent Buyer Requests” section which I think is very helpful for the new users (like me) that would help to get some entry level orders to start a new career on fiverr gaining positive feedback and ratings.

Some orders are heavily requested and some have low. But I think there should be an option that would mark it as “Confirmed” when that order has been confirmed to anyone so that the new sellers do not have to request that order hoping that s/he might get that order, losing the opportunity to request for that day and could step to another “Unconfirmed” request.

What is your opinion about this? Please let me know if I am wrong.

Thank You.

http://fiverr.com/tusharkhatiwada

Reply to @tusharkhatiwada: At first I thought they could also just remove old/fulfilled gigs. But now I think I would like the list to remain (with the “fulfilled” status showing), so we could see the kinds of gigs that people usually request. That way, sellers can adjust their current gigs or make new ones. Sometimes I see requests that are closely related to my own gigs, but then they are taken down and I don’t remember the details. So I think your suggestion is a very good one.

Archived