Buyer Requests & tips for Quotes

zulfiqartahir

Hello,
I hope all of you re doing great and are meeting your targets. I have a few questions regarding Buyer Request and need some suggestions on the best way to submit a quote.

1. What does the duration in the buyer request refer to? is it the maximum time limit set by the buyer for a certain request?
  2. If I have submitted an offer for a certain request but buyer does not allot me the project and at the same time the request is no longer visible in the Active request list, does it mean that the project has been assigned to some one else?
  3. lastly please suggest some tips on how to submit my quotation so that i can get some work.

Thanks and Best Regards

Zulfiqar

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue.

This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

@vickiespencer I am not complaining about the low number of buyer requests, all i want is bit of explanation of the points i have mentioned in my posts and also some tips from the experts regarding writing the the quote.

Thanks and Best Regards

@vickiespencer I am not complaining about the low number of buyer requests, all i want is bit of explanation of the points i have mentioned in my posts and also some tips from the experts regarding writing the the quote.

Thanks and Best Regards

I can answer # 2. It seems even though the buyer hires someone to fulfill their order the BR stays there for a very long time. I have been the seller chosen by a buyer to complete their task yet I see it still posted days later.

Thanks and Best Regards

Answer to #1 - 1. What does the duration in the buyer request refer to? is it the maximum time limit set by the buyer for a certain request?

It refers to a rough timeline the buyer prefers for delivery.

#3. “lastly please suggest some tips on how to submit my quotation so that i can get some work.

There are hundreds tips on this already on the forum, you just have to read a lot. None are guarantees. There are many sellers competing for buyer requests and success rates are usually low. If you get 1 order out of 50 bids, that’s not bad. BRs are best used to get a first order and occasional fill-ins. Fiverr isn’t designed for emphasis on bidding.

Hello,

I hope all of you re doing great and are meeting your targets. I have a few questions regarding Buyer Request and need some suggestions on the best way to submit a quote.

1. What does the duration in the buyer request refer to? is it the maximum time limit set by the buyer for a certain request?
  2. If I have submitted an offer for a certain request but buyer does not allot me the project and at the same time the request is no longer visible in the Active request list, does it mean that the project has been assigned to some one else?
  3. lastly please suggest some tips on how to submit my quotation so that i can get some work.

Thanks and Best Regards

Zulfiqar

lastly please suggest some tips on how to submit my quotation so that i can get some work

If you type “write buyer request” in the search bar above you will find lots of posts on how to write an effective reply to a Buyer Request.

Archived