Buyer requests

shoaib128

You can send your buyer this message:
Hi Sir/Madam,
I apologize for any misunderstanding. I am ready to redo your job or refund you. Could you please redo the rating what you have done for me. While I am new one on fiverr your rating down my positive rating to 87% and I am unable to send any further buyer request. So if you please reconsider to redo the rating to 5 star I will really appreciate.

Best regards

Tanks you,
After this message my buyer send me this message
Thank you for your message. I am so sorry I didn’t know anything less than a five star review would affect you. Fiverr will not all me to edit the transaction and unable to give you a five star rating. I will have more work in the very near future. Would it be okay to request your services again and give you a five star review then?

Tanks you,
After this message my buyer send me this message
Thank you for your message. I am so sorry I didn’t know anything less than a five star review would affect you. Fiverr will not all me to edit the transaction and unable to give you a five star rating. I will have more work in the very near future. Would it be okay to request your services again and give you a five star review then?

Archived