Fiverr Forum

Buyer requests

I done my first job But i get positive rating is 87 %.But now when I want to send buyer request I saw this message.
You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!
how can I improve my positive rating still I have no client.

Hello, you will need some more positive reviews to work back up to over 90% before you can send more buyer requests.

You can ask the buyer if there is anything more you can do for him to make him change his review to 5 stars instead of 4.

Thank you

You can send your buyer this message:
Hi Sir/Madam,
I apologize for any misunderstanding. I am ready to redo your job or refund you. Could you please redo the rating what you have done for me. While I am new one on fiverr your rating down my positive rating to 87% and I am unable to send any further buyer request. So if you please reconsider to redo the rating to 5 star I will really appreciate.

Best regards

Yes, agreed. Offering added value for completed work always makes the buyers happy, which will ultimately lead to higher ratings.

I’m new here , i need pointers on how to get customers, i’m yet to make my first sale, any ideas?

Tanks you,
After this message my buyer send me this message
Thank you for your message. I am so sorry I didn’t know anything less than a five star review would affect you. Fiverr will not all me to edit the transaction and unable to give you a five star rating. I will have more work in the very near future. Would it be okay to request your services again and give you a five star review then?

Tanks you,
After this message my buyer send me this message
Thank you for your message. I am so sorry I didn’t know anything less than a five star review would affect you. Fiverr will not all me to edit the transaction and unable to give you a five star rating. I will have more work in the very near future. Would it be okay to request your services again and give you a five star review then?

I doubt if change a review is possible. I had the experience twice when the buyers gave me negative review in error and they wanted to change it, they tried but failed.

Please advice me how it can be done.

I have the same problem. Though my rating is removed, still I am unable to send buyer request.