Buyer Requests

After reading chungmy’s blog - http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/reached-to-level-1-few-days-ago-want-to-share-some-experience-here/

I decided to try and post 10 things on the buyer request page.

Now they have all been classified as not approved?

It doesn’t tell me why, here is one example of something i posted…

"Have you got an idea for a business but you can't come up with a name? I will give you a list of ideas."

There is two other requests that seem similar to mines but they have been approved, such as “For adequate edition and write up of your business plan just place an order and get the best you can ever think of in less than 24 hours…”

So this is a person who can write a business plan for you…I could do the same. But I don’t have a clue why mines wasn’t approved?

Does anyone know why? I have just recently became a member on here

Buyers requests isn’t a way for you to promote your business. They are for buyers, I assuming you’d like to sell to people? In addition, your gig description is unclear and too confusing.

“Your competition - how to compete $5
How to locally get customers as well as online customers $5
I could also give you ideas of an amazing business name for $5
I will give you ideas to have a Unique Selling Point $5
Ideas on what your short and long term goals are $5”

The goal is to get your description as easy for the visitor to understand and order. You also mention that you have "I have great knowledge about how to effectively market your product/service on all social-media platforms. " How? What knowledge do you have? Who have you worked with in the past?

There is a pdf file that you can upload, perhaps have some testimonials with companies you’ve worked with in the past OR maybe your resume?

These are all things to consider, and I wish you much success!

Cheers!
J

The buyers requests are for Buyers to post what they are looking for, not for sellers to advertise their skills.

Ok thanks for your help, I misread the guy’s blog.