Fiverr Forum

Buyer Requirement Suggestion - Help

I am new to fiver and just made Level 1 - YEAH. I am having a big problem with buyer though. When an order is placed buyers get five questions to answer for me to complete the gig. About 98% ignore the questions or don’t give accurate information for me to really do the work.

When I have been a nice guy and tried to complete the order they are never… happy and want me to spend countless hours doing more work as they change the answers to the required details.

What suggestion can you offer to help with this problem. I have had four order this weekend and none of them submitted the required details. Two sent incomplete details and I completed their orders, one requested modifications and changed what he initially gave me and I submitted cancellations on two who just would not give me information.

Kind of frustrated.

Hi there,

yeah there are some buyers who just buy the gigs but never provide the requested details…

halfpriceseo said: Two sent incomplete details and I completed their orders, one requested modifications and changed what he initially gave me

Here you are the right one and should argue the buyer about the time you have put time into that. If he denies. Just Contact Support. :)

Do you have any “Instructions to Buyer” on that gig? For example, I sell real things and need a shipping address. So I have buyer’s instructions asking for this information, since people often forget that I’m going to need it. The instructions are a reminder.

With a buyer’s instructions, the order will NOT be activated until they respond, and the clock won’t start. You could list your 5 questions in instructions, with a heading like this: “Orders cannot be completed unless you answer these 5 questions”, or something like that. People will still sometimes ignore that, too, but you might see a better response. Once they place an order, people often don’t think about it again, and often ignore messages you send them afterwards.