Buyer Responding Issues

iamrafayan

Quite upset on buyer responding. Messaged me I replied within 60 Seconds. Then what happened.
Passed hour after hours. Still no reply. Its happening many times. Maybe I should improve replying texts.
I need some idea on how to attract the buyer by reading my message and he must should reply.
Thank You

Quite upset on buyer responding. Messaged me I replied within 60 Seconds. Then what happened.

Passed hour after hours. Still no reply. Its happening many times. Maybe I should improve replying texts.

I need some idea on how to attract the buyer by reading my message and he must should reply.

Thank You

Quite upset on buyer responding. Messaged me I replied within 60 Seconds.

Maybe because you reply so quickly, your response is not as thorough as it might be.

Maybe I should improve replying texts.

Are you sending a canned response? Buyers want you to address what their concern is. I have a buyer friend who says most sellers take 4 to 5 hours to get back to her. Maybe taking your time and putting more thought into your reply is what is needed.

Quite upset on buyer responding. Messaged me I replied within 60 Seconds.

Maybe because you reply so quickly, your response is not as thorough as it might be.

Maybe I should improve replying texts.

Are you sending a canned response? Buyers want you to address what their concern is. I have a buyer friend who says most sellers take 4 to 5 hours to get back to her. Maybe taking your time and putting more thought into your reply is what is needed.

Thank you for your guideline.

Maybe I reply quickly and my response is not as thorough as it might be. I should be more careful about it

I’m not sending canned response. I actually write about what buyer wants. But taking more time and putting more thought into my reply is what I need to do. Once again thank you

Archived