Buyer reuqest problem

anano1

Good morning everyone

I have just sing up for fiver to rise up some $ … I went directly to BUYER REQUEST because it is the faster way to get to work … I saw about 8 request I only understood 2 because it was very hard to follow and understand , so I apply for 2 and then all of sudden all the 6 buyer request had disappeared and for almost one day I refresh the page and can’t find any request … any tip ??

Good morning everyone

I have just sing up for fiver to rise up some $ … I went directly to BUYER REQUEST because it is the faster way to get to work … I saw about 8 request I only understood 2 because it was very hard to follow and understand , so I apply for 2 and then all of sudden all the 6 buyer request had disappeared and for almost one day I refresh the page and can’t find any request … any tip ??

so I apply for 2 and then all of sudden all the 6 buyer request had disappeared

After 10 people from a level apply to a buyer request it will disappear for that level. Since no level sellers depend on buyer requests more than sellers of other levels the buyer requests disappear faster for them.

Here is more info about Buyer Requests: ⬇️

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Archived