Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer review changing

My buyer did not cooperate with me…He did not tell me what he actually want…then he give me 1.3 star review…then today he canceled the order… so now what can i do?? How can i remove this review??? I am so upset…i can’t send any buyer request…

3 Likes

Apu, you should wait 60 days to send buyer request again. Any seller need 90% ratings to send any buyer request.

2 Likes

Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

2 Likes

Such a bad news, Very disappointed

1 Like

Feel so sorry abm_abdullah,
Sometimes it happens. but remember you are your own boss here. you are the entire business.
Sometime you will face good people and sometimes complicated like him. however, you have to handle them, cause this is how you will show your skill. handling complicating clients is very important too.
Anyways don’t worry. time will change everything. Take care and Best of luck
:slight_smile:

Hi,
You can’t remove the review. Plz don’t accept any order before understanding it. Because bad reviews leave a bad affect on sellers profile. You have to work really hard in future. You need many 5 star reviews and then no one would care about this one bad review.